Glazed Nectarine Tart
PersonalPoints™ per serving
This beautiful tart easily adapts to whatever soft fruit is ripe and available — peaches, apricots, strawberries, raspberries. Prepare to accept compliments!
11¼ oz, stir to soften
2 item(s), medium, peeled and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. To make crust, stir together flour and salt. Melt margarine and stir into oil. Stir margarine mixture into dry ingredients until crumbly. Drizzle in ice water, stirring with a fork, until dough holds together.
- Press dough into a flat disk and set it between 2 large pieces of plastic wrap. Roll out to a 10-inch circle. Remove top piece of wrap and invert dough into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Remove second piece of wrap and trim edge of dough.
- Line pie crust with foil and fill with baking weights or beans. Bake 10 minutes. Remove weights or beans and bake until lightly browned, about 8 to 10 minutes more. Cool.
- Spread lemon curd over pie crust. Arrange nectarine slices on top of lemon curd.
- Warm apricot preserves over medium heat until they become liquid. Brush over nectarine slices. Cut into 10 slices and serve.