Garlic roasted cornish hens
PersonalPoints™ per serving
1 hr 10 min
These succulently spiced Cornish hens offer a delicious new twist on poultry this Thanksgiving Day.
Uncooked skinless cornish game hen
2 whole, 8 ounce (240 g)
⅛ tsp(s), or to taste
⅛ pinch, ground, or to taste
¼ cup(s), or teriyaki sauce, (60 ml)
4 clove(s), large, minced
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180° C).
- Season hens all over with salt and black pepper. Place hens in a shallow baking dish and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine hoisin sauce and garlic. Mix until blended. Spoon mixture all over hens.
- Bake 1 hour, until hens are browned and crisp on the outside and juices run clear when hens are pierced with a fork.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Then, using a sharp knife, halve each hen down the centre and serve.