Garlic-Herb Grilled Corn
SmartPoints® value per serving
Herb butter gives corn on the cob amazing flavour. If you buy corn without the husks, wrap the ears in foil before grilling.
6 medium, in husk
1 tbsp(s), fresh, chopped
¼ cup(s), fresh, chopped
- In a large pot filled with cold water, add unshucked ears of corn; soak for 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill or a stove-top grill pan.
- Remove corn from pot; pull back husks (be careful to leave husk attached to corn) and remove as much of silk as possible. Coat kernels with cooking spray; cover corn with husks again.
- Grill corn, turning every few minutes, until husks are blackened and charred and corn is tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small microwave-safe bowl or cup. Stir in oil, thyme, garlic and salt.
- To serve, pull back husks to expose corn and use husks as handles. Place on serving platter and brush butter mixture over corn; sprinkle with parsley (and additional salt, if desired). Yields 1 ear per serving.