Frozen yogurt granola banana bites
SmartPoints® value per serving
1 hr 5 min
With only 4 ingredients, this kid-approved snack will keep you feeling refreshed all spring and summer long. Grab a few bites for an afternoon or evening snack or pop some in a Ziploc bag for a healthy and portable snack.
2 medium, firm
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
Ready-to-eat granola cereal
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Cut bananas into slices (about ¼ inch thick) and dry off banana slices with a paper towel.
- Carefully dip the bananas in the yogurt, using a fork to roll and gently lift the banana out of the yogurt and onto the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each yogurt covered banana with granola and sprinkles.
- Allow to freeze for at least 1 hour or overnight. Store the remaining bananas in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 week.
- 2 granola banana bites per serving.
Firm bananas are key here! Ripened bananas may be too soft to dip and roll in the thick Greek yogurt. Regular yogurt can be substituted for Greek yogurt if you prefer.