Fried Chicken Sliders
½ tsp(s), smoked or "pimenton"
1 large egg(s)
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
1½ pound(s), (about 6), halved crosswise into 12 equal pieces
Packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
Kosher dill pickle sandwich slice(s)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper. Spread breadcrumbs on prepared pan and bake until toasted, 3 to 4 minutes. Let cool and return breadcrumbs to bowl. Set wire rack inside foil-lined baking sheet.
- In shallow bowl, beat egg. Working with 1 piece at a time, dip cutlet in egg, allowing excess egg to drip back into bowl. Dredge in breadcrumbs, pressing so crumbs adhere. Arrange breaded cutlets in single layer on prepared rack.
- Bake chicken cutlets until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir coleslaw mix, mayonnaise, and pickle juice.
- Divide chicken cutlets, slaw, and pickle chips among slider buns.
- Serving size: 1 slider