Filet Mignonettes with Horseradish Sauce
Uncooked lean and trimmed beef filet mignon
1 tsp(s), and coarsely ground black pepper or cracked black pepper
Fat free sour cream
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season steaks all over with salt and coarse black pepper.
- Drizzle Worcestershire sauce over steaks (1/2 teaspoon per side).
- Add steaks to hot pan and cook 5 minutes per side for medium-rare meat, or longer for more fully cooked meat.
- While the steaks are cooking, in a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, horseradish and paprika.
- Serve steaks with horseradish cream spooned over top.