Egg White Bruschetta Omelette by Chef Clay Smith
4 - 7
PersonalPoints™ per serving
3 egg white(s)
1 large egg(s)
2% reduced fat cottage cheese
1 tbsp(s), chopped
Fresh baby spinach
Bruschetta by Chef Clay Smith
- Add egg whites to bowl with cottage cheese.
- Roughly tear spinach into bowl and mix.
- Pre-heat a 7”, non-stick frying pan over medium heat then add in the olive oil.
- Add egg mixture into hot frying pan.
- Crack a large egg into the centre of the pan on top of the egg mixture.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently incorporate the egg whites taking care to avoid the egg yolk.
- Cool over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes or until egg whites are fully cooked/opaque and your yolk has reached your desired runniness.
- Using your rubber spatula, gently remove the omelette from the pan and slide onto your serving plate.
- Top with bruschetta mixture, torn basil and lightly drizzle with balsamic vinegar to finish.
- Serving size: 1 omelette