DIY Pickles - Spicy Green Beans
1 clove(s), medium
Apple cider vinegar
Distilled white vinegar
Uncooked string beans
1 pound(s), trimmed (2 cups)
Chopped red hot chili peppers
1 tbsp(s), 1 small pepper
- Set a large saucepan over medium heat. Add all of the brine ingredients and let come to a simmer.
- Set out a 1L mason jar with new a lid. Add all of the ingredients for the spicy green beans; set aside.
- Top with the brine and seal immediately.
- Let come to room temperature and then place in the fridge.
- Wait 24-48 hours before consuming.