DIY Pickles - Dill Pickles
Crushed red pepper flakes
Apple cider vinegar
Distilled white vinegar
Persian (mini) cucumber
1 pound(s), cut into spears
2 clove(s), medium
- Set a large saucepan over medium heat. Add all of the brine ingredients and let come to a simmer.
- Set out a 1L mason jar with new a lid. Add all of the ingredients for the dill pickles; set aside.
- Top with the brine and seal immediately.
- Let come to room temperature and then place in the fridge.
- Wait 24-48 hours before consuming.