Delicata squash poutine Created by Coach Emily
SmartPoints® value per serving
Uncooked delicata squash
1 medium, sliced into half moons
Saputo Mozzarellissima Lite cheese
35 gm, shredded
Club House Mushroom gravy mix
Olive oil cooking spray
- Cut squash in half and clean out the seeds.
- Slice squash in to 1/2 inch half moons and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Place on a roasting pan or in an air fryer. Season with salt and roast at 350°F until squash is fully cooked (about 20 minutes).
- Grate cheese and prepare gravy package as per package directions.
- Place cooked squash on a plate, top with grated cheese and gravy. Enjoy!