Deconstructed berry pie
2 cup(s), halved or quartered if larger
2 tbsp(s), divided
Refrigerated pie crust, unprepared
Lite whipped topping
- Coat grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat or prepare medium-high fire.
- Cut 2 large sheets (about 18 inches long) of nonstick foil and stack sheets. In a medium bowl, toss berries, 5 tsp sugar, cornstarch, and zest. Arrange berry mixture in middle of top sheet of foil. Fold foil tightly over berries to seal and form a packet. Place packet on grill rack; close lid and grill 15 minutes.
- Roll pie crust slightly thinner. Cut with a 3-inch biscuit cutter into 8 circles, rerolling scraps as needed. Lightly coat tops of dough rounds with nonstick spray. Combine remaining 1 tsp sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over dough rounds. Carefully arrange dough rounds on hot grill rack; grill until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Divide berry mixture evenly among 4 bowls; top with grilled crust and whipped topping.
- Serving size: ¾ cup berry mixture, 2 crust rounds, and 1 tbsp whipped topping.