Creamy key lime pie
PersonalPoints™ per serving
A creamy, sweet ending to any summer meal. Garnish with freshly grated lime zest, if desired.
Graham cracker pie crust
Fat-free sweetened condensed milk
Regular liquid egg substitute
Fresh lime juice
¾ cup(s), from key limes
Fat free whipped topping
¾ cup(s), thawed if frozen
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place crust on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, egg substitute and lime juice; pour into crust.
- Bake pie until center looks set but still shakes a little when you tap it, about 15 minutes; remove to a wire rack and cool completely. Transfer cooled pie to refrigerator; chill for 1 to 2 hours.
- Cut chilled pie into 12 slices; garnish each piece with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and serve.
- Yields 1 piece per serving.