Cinnamon-Raisin Baked French Toast
Cinnamon raisin swirl bread
8 slice(s), halved on diagonal
- Spray 8 x 11-inch baking dish or casserole with nonstick spray.
- Arrange bread in prepared baking dish, overlapping slices, if needed.
- Whisk together eggs, half-and-half, 2 tablespoons of sugar, the vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in medium bowl. Pour egg mixture evenly over bread, lightly pressing bread to help it absorb egg mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Uncover dish and sprinkle French toast with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar. Bake until puffed and browned, about 35 minutes. Let cool about 10 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve.
- Per serving: 2 half slices