Chicken summer rolls with peanut dipping sauce
Powdered peanut butter
2 tsp(s), (chili-garlic)
Fresh boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
2 strip(s), cooked
Rice paper wrappers
6 item(s), 6"
Fresh mint leaves
Sweet red pepper(s)
Packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- Whisk together powdered peanut butter and water until fully combined. Whisk in remaining ingredients.
- Slice cooked chicken tenders lengthwise into long strips.
- Briefly soak rice paper in warm water to soften and lay on work surface.
- Layer center of each with 1/3 cup veggies, 1/3 a chicken tender, 2 tsp fresh herbs, and drizzle with sauce.
- Roll up burrito style and repeat with remaining rice papers. Serve with remaining peanut sauce.
- Serving size: 1 roll