Canned black beans
Frozen corn kernels
10 oz, thawed
4 oz, chopped
Fat free sour cream
Reduced-fat shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Roasted skinless boneless chicken breast
1⅓ oz, cubed
4 medium, sliced
¼ cup(s), chopped
1 medium, chopped
- In a colander, rinse and drain beans, corn and pimientos.
- In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, chili, cumin and oregano.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons cheese for topping and add remaining to sour cream mixture. Fold in chicken, half of scallions, the cilantro, beans, corn and pimientos. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day.
- Spray a 7x11-inch (20x30 cm) baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Soften tortilla according to package directions. Spoon chicken mixture down center of each. Roll tightly and place in baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Bake enchiladas, covered, until heated through, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes longer.
- Serve, sprinkled with tomato and remaining scallions.