Chicken Cordon Bleu
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
1 pound(s), four 4-oz pieces
Low-fat Swiss cheese
3 oz, four 3/4 oz slices
½ cup(s), Italian-style
Olive oil cooking spray
Honey smoked ham
3 oz, boneless
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (205ºC). Coat a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound to 1/4-inch thickness; remove plastic wrap. Arrange 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese on each chicken breast.
- Starting from shorter end of chicken, roll up breast into a tight pinwheel. Tuck in ends. Secure with toothpicks.
- Place flour, honey mustard and bread crumbs in 3 separate shallow bowls. Add chicken to flour; turn to coat. Transfer chicken to honey mustard; turn to coat. Place chicken in bread crumbs; turn to coat.
- Transfer chicken to prepared baking sheet and coat with cooking spray. Bake until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, about 40 minutes. Remove toothpicks and serve.