1 sheet(s), dried
Cooked white rice
¼ cup(s), sticky
Uncooked sliced wasabi root
1 tsp(s), (Japanese horseradish)
¼ oz, (imitation shellfish), cut into strips
¼ item(s), medium, diced
Low sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp(s), for dipping
- Place nori on a work surface with the longer side facing you. Moisten with a damp cloth.
- Moisten your hands and spread rice over all but top 2 inches (5 cm) of nori.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon of wasabi across middle of rice. Arrange surimi and avocado on top of it.
- Roll up bottom of nori until ends meet; seal. Cut into 6 pieces.
- Mix soy sauce and remaining 1/2 teaspoon wasabi in a small bowl and serve with roll.