Burger skewers with special sauce
Unsweetened dill pickle
3 spear(s), divided
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
¾ tsp(s), divided
Uncooked 95% lean ground beef
½ small head(s)
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat gas grill to medium-high heat, prepare a medium-high fire in a charcoal grill, or spray a grill pan with cooking spray then heat over medium-high.
- Finely chop 3 pickle chips. In a small bowl, combine chopped pickle, yogurt, ketchup, and ¼ tsp pepper. In a medium bowl, combine beef, onion powder, salt, and remaining ½ tsp pepper. Divide mixture into 16 equal portions, shaping each into a ball; flatten balls slightly to form fat patties.
- Cut lettuce into 16 chunks. Onto 8 skewers, alternately thread 2 patties, 2 tomatoes, 2 pickle chips, and 2 lettuce chunks.
- Arrange on grill rack and close lid. Grill until patties are cooked to desired doneness, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Serve with sauce.
- Per serving (2 skewers and about 1½ tbsp sauce)