Uncooked skinless chicken wing(s) with bone
3 pound(s), or with skin
Apple cider vinegar
Reduced sodium canned chicken broth
Buffalo wing sauce
⅓ cup(s), divided
¼ cup(s), crumbled
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
Reduced calorie mayonnaise
6 stalk(s), medium, trimmed, cut into thirds
- Wash and pat the wings dry with paper towels; cut off the tips and reserve for another use. Halve the wings at the joint.
- In a large, zip-close plastic bag, combine the vinegar, broth, oil, and 2 teaspoons of Buffalo wing hot sauce; add the chicken. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn the bag to coat the chicken. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, for 30 minutes. Drain and discard any remaining marinade.
- Spray the broiler rack with cooking spray; preheat the broiler.
- Broil the chicken 5 inches from the heat, turning once, until golden and cooked through, 10-15 minutes per side. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked wings and remaining Buffalo wing hot sauce, and toss to coat.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the blue cheese, yogurt, and mayonnaise. Serve with the chicken wings and celery.
- Serving size: 4 wing halves, 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dip, and 3 celery sticks.