1½ tsp(s), Extra Virgin, divided
Canned chopped onions
Uncooked Canadian bacon
3 oz, diced (1/2 package, 5 slices, 1/2 cup)
Fat free shredded cheddar cheese
4 oz, or small diced
4 large egg(s)
3 cup(s), chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, salt, granulated garlic, and cumin. Bake for 15 minutes or until browned and crispy.
- While potatoes cook, heat remaining ½ tsp olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet.
- Sauté onion and back bacon for 8 minutes or until soft. When done, toss potatoes in with onion mixture and keep warm on stove.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and cook 4 eggs sunny side up. Divide potato mixture across 4 plates, top each with 1 oz cheese and an egg and serve.