Breakfast Parfait Created by Coach Jake
SmartPoints® value per serving
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
¾ cup(s), mashed, leaving a few for the topping
2 tbsp(s), toasted (optional)
Semisweet chocolate chips
- Stir together yogurt, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in medium bowl until blended.
- Spoon a layer of the yogurt and cinnamon mixture into the bottom of the parfait glass
- Working with another medium bowl, carefully mash raspberries into a jam-like consistency. Make sure to leave a few whole raspberries for the topping. Spoon a layer of the mashed raspberries into the parfait glass.
- Sprinkle some walnuts and chocolate chips over the layer of mashed raspberries.
- Top the layer of walnuts and chocolate chips with another layer of mashed raspberries and yogurt and cinnamon mixture.
- Top parfait with fresh raspberries, walnuts, and chocolate chips.
- Serving size: 1 parfait