Breaded Pork Cutlet
Uncooked lean boneless pork chop(s)
1 pound(s), four 4 oz chops
¾ tsp(s), or to taste
½ tsp(s), or to taste
Fat free skim milk
1½ tsp(s), or to taste
Dried plain breadcrumbs
½ cup(s), panko variety
½ medium, cut into 4 wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place pork chops between 2 sheets of waxed paper; pound to 1/4-inch thickness with a rolling pin.
- On a plate, combine flour, salt and pepper. Beat egg in a shallow bowl; stir in milk and mustard. Place panko on a plate.
- Dip chops, one at a time, in flour mixture to lightly dust both sides; shake off excess. Dip each chop in egg batter and then lightly coat both sides with panko. Place on prepared baking sheet; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Bake for 8 minutes; flip and bake until cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes more. (Coat with cooking spray and broil for a minute or two if you like the coating extra crisp.) Serve with lemon wedges.
- Yields 1 chop per serving.