Braised Celeriac with Carrots and Peas
1 medium, diced
1 cup(s), peeled, trimmed, diced into 1 inch cubes (about 3 ½ cups)
1 cup(s), sliced
Frozen green peas
1 cup(s), uncooked
2 tbsp(s), for garnish
1 medium, cut into wedges, for garnish
- In a heavy bottomed large cooking pot heat olive oil on medium heat, add onion and sauté until it turns opaque, about 3 minutes.
- Add celeriac and carrots, stir to coat with onions and cook for another 2 minutes. Add salt and water. Reduce heat to medium low and cook covered for 15 minutes.
- Stir in frozen peas, cover and continue cooking for 10 more minutes.
- Turn off heat, allow to cool with cover on.
- Decorate with chopped parsley and lemon wedges before serving. Yield 6 servings of 3/4 cups each.