Bick's Pickle Poppers
PersonalPoints™ per serving
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Bick's
Bick's Garlic Dill Pickles
Monterey Jack cheese shredded
¾ cup(s), divided
Dried plain breadcrumbs
3 tbsp(s), chopped
Bick's Hot Pepper Relish
2 tbsp(s), melted
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
- Cut pickles in half lengthwise, scooping out centres with a sharp knife or grapefruit spoon. Discard.
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese, salsa, ½ cup (125mL) Monterey Jack cheese, ¼ cup (50mL) breadcrumbs, cilantro and Bick’s Hot Pepper Relish. Spoon filling into each pickle half.
- Combine remaining cheese, breadcrumbs and melted butter in small bowl and top each pickle with breadcrumb mixture
- Bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden. Serve immediately.