Berry oven pancake
Carnation Evaporated Milk
Robin Hood All purpose flour blend
¼ tsp(s), for garnish
Powdered sugar (icing sugar)
2 tbsp(s), for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Divide and spread butter evenly into bottoms of two 9" (23 cm/1 L) pie plates. Place pie plates in oven while preparing batter.
- Place eggs, evaporated milk and lemon rind in blender. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into hot butter in pie plates, dividing evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Fill immediately with mixed berries. Sprinkle with nutmeg and icing sugar.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
- Serving size: 1 berry pancake wedge