- 2 cup(s) mixed berries, (500 ml) (halve any large strawberries)
- 2 tsp cornstarch, (10 ml)
- 2/3 cup(s) low fat plain yogurt, (150 ml)
- 3 item(s) egg(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour, (125 ml)
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour, (30 ml)
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar, (60 ml)
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest, (7 ml)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, (5 ml)
- 1/2 tsp almond extract, (2 ml)
- 1/8 tsp table salt, (0.5 ml)
- 3 Tbsp sliced almonds, (45 ml) toasted
- 2 tsp powdered sugar, (10 ml)
- 1 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Coat a 22-cm (9-inch)ceramic or glass pie plate with cooking spray.
Toss berries with cornstarch; spread in an even layer on bottom of prepared pie plate.
Put all remaining ingredients, except almonds and powdered sugar, into a blender container; whir until smooth. Pour batter over berries and sprinkle with almonds; bake until clafoutis is puffy and golden and a knife inserted in centre comes out clean, 50-55 minutes.
Remove from oven; let cool for at least 15 minutes (center will sink). Dust with powdered sugar; serve warm or at room temperature.
Serving size: 1/8 of clafoutis