Beef Tenderloin with Fingerling Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts and Horseradish-Cream Sauce
Plain lowfat Greek yogurt
2 tbsp(s), Chopped
¼ cup(s), Minced
Extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp(s), Or to taste
1½ pound(s), Fingerling, halved or quartered
Uncooked Brussels sprouts
¾ pound(s), Halved if small, quartered if large
Uncooked lean tenderloin beef
1½ pound(s), Tied into a roast if tail end
- Combine the first six ingredients in a small bowl; chill until ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 450°F(232°C). Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray (or just coat pan with cooking spray).
- In a small bowl, combine rosemary, oil, garlic, zest, salt, and pepper.
- Place potatoes and Brussels sprouts in a large bowl; add 2 tablespoons rosemary mixture and toss to combine. Spread potatoes and vegetables evenly across prepared baking sheet.
- Rub remaining rosemary mixture all over beef; nestle beef in center of vegetables on pan.
- Roast, stirring vegetables once half-way through cooking, until beef reaches an internal temperature of 140°F(60°C), about 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven and let beef rest for several minutes before carving and serving. Yields about 3 ounces beef, 1 cup Brussels sprouts, 3/4 cup potatoes and 2 tablespoons cream sauce per serving.