Basil, arugula and goat cheese pizza
Pizza dough mix
10 oz, uncooked, (about 12 inches)
Uncooked unenriched white cornmeal
2 clove(s), medium, chopped
1 cup(s), leaves
Grated Parmesan cheese
⅛ tsp(s), or to taste
⅛ pinch, or to taste
Semisoft goat cheese
- Prepare grill. Set pizza stone on grill rack and allow to get very hot. If you do not have a pizza stone, preheat oven to 500 ºF and prepare pizza as directed below, except bake it on a nonstick sheet pan until crust browns on edge, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle cornmeal on a pizza peel or the back of a sheet pan. Lay pizza crust on cornmeal.
- Place garlic, arugula, basil, olive oil, Parmesan, salt and pepper in a food processor and process to form a paste; spread over pizza dough. Dot with goat cheese.
- Slide pizza onto preheated stone, cover and let cook until crust is crisp and puffed, about 10 minutes. Remove to cutting board and cut into four slices.
- Yields 1 slice per serving.