- 8 oz refrigerated bread stick dough
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken thigh(s), cut into 24 equal-size pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) honey mustard, dipping sauce
- 3 Tbsp honey mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp chives, fresh, minced
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Unroll dough and cut it into 24 strips; place strips horizontally in front of you. Top each strip with a piece of chicken and brush chicken with some mustard; roll dough around chicken (chicken will stick out on the ends).
Place chicken bites on prepared baking sheet. Bake until dough is golden brown and chicken is cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Meanwhile, combine mustard and soy sauce in a small bowl; sprinkle with chives. Yields 1 chicken bite per serving.