Asian Mushroom Stir-Fry
Explore an Asian produce market for Chinese celery or celery tops. But if you can't find them, regular chopped celery will work just as well.
1 pound(s), assorted, sliced
Uncooked cabbage (all varieties)
1 cup(s), chopped, bok choy, thinly sliced
1 cup(s), Chinese celery or celery tops, chopped
3 clove(s), medium
1½ tbsp(s), white
Canned chicken broth
Uncooked bean sprouts
¼ cup(s), sliced
1 tbsp(s), or to taste
- Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until al dente.
- Spray a large, nonstick wok or skillet with cooking spray. Over high heat sauté mushrooms, bok choy, celery and garlic in 3 or 4 batches until bok choy is well-wilted, setting each batch aside as it¿s cooked.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, vinegar and cornstarch.
- Return all vegetables to wok and stir in soy sauce mixture, chicken broth and basil leaves. Cook over high heat just until basil wilts. Stir in noodles.
- Garnish with bean sprouts, scallions and chili sauce and serve hot.