Air-Fried Chicken Milanese with Pear & Blue Cheese Salad
1 large egg(s)
Grated Parmesan cheese
¼ tsp(s), freshly ground
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
1 pound(s), four (4 oz) cutlets
3 cup(s), chopped
1 medium, cored, thinly sliced
Uncooked red onion(s)
½ cup(s), sliced, thinly sliced
¼ cup(s), crumbled
Low fat red wine vinaigrette salad dressing
- Preheat an air fryer to 400°F.
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg with a fork. On a small plate, combine the panko, Parmesan, and pepper. Dip a chicken cutlet into the egg, allowing the excess to drip off. Then press the cutlet into the breadcrumb mixture and turn to coat. Set aside and repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Lightly coat the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Lightly coat both sides of the chicken with cooking spray and arrange in a single layer on the basket. Air-fry, turning once, until golden and cooked through, about 7 minutes.
- While the chicken cooks, in a medium bowl, combine the arugula, frisee, pear, onion, cheese, and dressing. Serve the salad over the chicken, garnished with some black pepper.
- Serving size: 1 cutlet and about 2 cups salad