|Total Time: 0:24||Prep Time: 0:12||Cook Time: 0:12||Serves: 4||Difficulty: Easy|
Here's a fun, flavorful way to reinvent leftover turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce.
- 8 item(s) corn tortilla(s), small
- 1 cup(s) low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz cooked turkey breast without skin, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup(s) canned cranberry sauce, or leftover cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup(s) stuffing
- 2 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray
- Place 4 tortillas on a flat surface; sprinkle each with 1/4 c cheese. Top each with 1 oz turkey and 1 Tbsp cranberry sauce; crumble 2 Tbsp stuffing on top. Cover each quesadilla with another tortilla; press down firmly.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Carefully place 2 quesadillas in skillet; cook until browned on bottom, about 3 minutes. Flip quesadillas; cook until browned on second side, about 3 minutes more. Remove from pan, cover to keep warm and repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve.
Serving size: 4 wedges