SmartPoints: 8 | Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: -- | Serves: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
This lightly sweet spring salad features sprouts, tangy berries, and goat cheese over baby spinach. Healthy macadamia nut oil adds a delicious nuttiness.
- 5 oz fresh spinach
- 1 oz strawberries, hulled and sliced (3 cups)
- 1 cup(s) uncooked bean sprouts
- 1 cup(s) uncooked red onion(s)
- 1 tsp black pepper, Fresh ground Raspberry Vinaigrett
- 1⁄2 cup(s) raspberries
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp table salt
- 2 Tbsp mineral water
- 2 oz honey
- 1 cup(s) shredded carrot(s)
- 4 oz semisoft goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tsp walnut oil, Or Macadamia nut oil
Toss together spinach, radicchio, strawberries, sprouts, carrots, and onion in a large serving bowl. Garnish with crumbled goat cheese and cracked pepper. Puree vinaigrette ingredients together in a blender or mini-chop. Drizzle each serving of salad with 2 TB of vinaigrette.