SmartPoints: 6 | Prep Time: 11 min | Cook Time: -- | Serves: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
Our lime-cilantro mayo turns an ordinary turkey sandwich into something spectacular. Turn it into a tangy salad dressing by thinning it out with some buttermilk.
- 1⁄4 cup(s) reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp lime zest
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1⁄4 tsp table salt
- 1⁄8 tsp ground red pepper
- 8oz Hormel Smoked turkey breast
- 8 slice(s) mixed grain bread
- 8 piece(s) lettuce
- 2 medium fresh tomato(es), thinly sliced
- Combine mayonnaise, cilantro, lime zest and juice, cumin, salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise mixture on each of 4 slices of bread. Layer each with 2 ounces of turkey, 2 lettuce leaves and a few tomato slices. Cover with remaining bread slices and serve.