Sheet Pan Orange-Thyme Chicken with Carrots, and Brussels Sprouts
|Prep Time: 0:35||Cook Time: 0:30||Serves: 4|
This simple one-pan dinner is a sure-fire weeknight dinner, highlighting chicken breast, now a zero Points® food!
- 2 medium orange(s), 1 sliced & 1 juiced (yielding 3/4 cup of juice)
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 6 sprig(s) fresh thyme, picked
- 1 Tbsp table salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
- 4 breast(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
- 2 large uncooked carrot(s), halved, cut lengthwise
- 1 pound(s) uncooked Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1⁄2 medium uncooked red onion(s), sliced
- In a mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients. In a smaller bowl or Ziploc bag, marinate chicken breast for 30 minutes with half of the marinade; refrigerate.
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F. On a large sheet pan, combine vegetables and coat with marinade. Add marinated chicken breast to pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast, 1/4 of roasted vegetables
Marinade yields approx. 1 cup