One-pot pasta primavera
Published August 22, 2018
- 6 cup(s) fat free reduced sodium vegetable broth
- 14 oz uncooked linguini
- 1 medium uncooked zucchini, yellow, sliced
- 1 head(s )uncooked broccoli, florets, chopped
- 20 spear(s), medium uncooked asparagus, ends trimmed, chopped (1 bunch)
- 5 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 cup(s)fresh mushroom(s), chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper(s), sliced
- 1 Tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 10 leaves basil, chopped (1 bunch)
- 40 item(s) cooked shrimp
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 oz low fat cream cheese
- Set a large wide bottomed Dutch oven or stock pot over high heat.
- Add the stock to the pot and bring to a boil. Add pasta, simmer 1 minute.
- Add all ingredients (except cream cheese) and stir frequently.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- At the 10 minute mark add the cream cheese and let melt for 2 minutes.