Mini Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies
- 1⁄2 cup(s) light butter, unsalted, softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 large egg(s)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cup(s) Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pancake Mix
- 1⁄3 cup(s) low-fat milk
- 1 item(s) candy cane, any type, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the candy cane in a plastic bag and crush into tiny pieces with a rolling pin or mallet.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until well incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the baking mix and milk in thirds, alternating until a thick dough forms. Portion the dough into 3/4oz (21g - about 1 tbsp) balls and place on baking sheet 2 inches apart. Top each cookie with a pinch of crushed candy cane.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cookies will look slightly puffy and have minimal color. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack.
- Yield: 42 cookies
Yield: 42 cookies portioned at 1 tbsp each