|Prep Time: 0:10||Cook Time: 0:15||Serves: 2|
Cauliflower 'Risotto' with Lobster Tail
Want to pull out all of the stops this Valentine’s Day? Try our sure to impress dish featuring lobster (yep – it’s a zero Points food!) and cauliflower ‘risotto’.
- 2 item(s), without shell uncooked lobster meat, 2 tails
- 4 tsp regular butter, divided
- 4 cup(s) uncooked cauliflower, blitzed (about ½ head)
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1⁄2 small uncooked shallot(s), sliced
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), sliced
- 1⁄4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 tsp table salt
- 1 cup(s) fat-free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup(s) frozen green peas
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cut shell of lobster tails, pull out meat. Wash and clean; brush with 1 tsp butter each; bake in oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Blitz cauliflower in food processor until medium coarse.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat and add oil; sauté shallot until nearly tender. Add garlic, cook until fragrant.
- Add cauliflower, chili flakes, salt). Increase heat and sauté until cauliflower starts to brown and becomes tender
- Add stock, let steam. Add spinach and pepper, cook until spinach wilts. Stir in peas, parmesan, and lemon.
- Serve 1.25 cup of rice with lobster tail on top. Melt remaining butter on lobster tail. Garnish dish with chives.
Serving Size: 1 1/4 cup risotto, 1 lobster tail