Buffalo Chicken Salad
|Prep Time: 0:05||Cook Time: 0:10||Serves: 1|
This substantial and spicy salad has all the flavours of your favourite buffalo wings.
- 3 piece(s) prepared frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 2⁄3 Tbsp hot sauce, or more to taste
- 1 1⁄2 cup(s), shreddedromaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup(s) uncooked carrot(s), chopped
- 1⁄2 cup(s) uncooked celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp light blue cheese salad dressing
- Cook Frozen Chicken Tenders according to package instructions. Toss with hot sauce and reserve.
- Layer lettuce, tomatoes, carrot, and celery in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing, cut up and top with chicken, and serve immediately.
Yields 1- 2 cup serving. Brand of ingredients used may impact the nutritional information of this recipe resulting in a different SmartPoints value.