Brined Sheet-Pan Turkey with Leeks and Potatoes
A super simple recipe all on one sheet – easy to prep and clean up, not to mention it’s delicious!
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless turkey breast, sliced into 4 small filets
- 4 cup(s) water (enough to submerge turkey)
- 3 1⁄2 Tbsp table salt
- 2 leaf/leaves bay leaf
- 1 item(s) lemon(s), sliced
- 1 item(s) rosemary sprig
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s)
- 1 Tbsp peppercorn
- 1 item(s) lemon(s), zested and juiced
- 1 Tbsp herbes de Provence
- 1 Tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 2 gm fresh oregano, sprigs
- 1 pinch table salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 large uncooked leek(s), sliced lengthwise
- 1⁄2 pound(s) uncooked baby potatoes, quartered
- In a shallow container, combine turkey breast with water, salt, bay leaf, lemon, rosemary, garlic, and peppercorns. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Once 24 hours has elapsed preheat oven to 400F. Combine lemon zest and juice, herbes de Provence, mustard, oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil. .
- Arrange leeks, potatoes, and brined turkey breast on a large sheet pan. Coat with lemon mustard sauce. Bake for 40 minutes