Baked Avocado Egg
This no mess, no fuss oven-baked egg is the perfect punch of protein for breakfast, or breakfast for dinner and its only 4 SmartPoints!
- 2 item(s) California (Hass) avocado
- 4 item(s) egg(s)
- 1 pinch table salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 Tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Halve avocados and scoop out a small amount of flesh to create a pocket. Place on baking sheet/dish
- Crack egg into each pocket
- Bake 15-18 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Garnish with hot sauce and chives
Serving Size: 1/2 an avocado with one egg