WW Miraval Sweeps Rules | WW USA
Invite a Friend Miraval Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Invite a Friend Miraval Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 21, 2021 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on September 30, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of WW North America Holdings, LLC. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”) and Hyatt Corporation and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win a prize. Void where prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
There are three (3) ways to enter:
- New WW MEMBERS: Anyone that signs up to become a WW member online via the 2-or-1 offer email sent by the Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period will receive one (1) automatic entry into the Sweepstakes.
- CURRENT WW MEMBERS & REFERRED FRIENDS: Current WW members will receive a referral link to share with friends. For every friend that signs us to become a WW member via the unique referral link during the Sweepstakes Period, both the member and friend will receive an entry into the Sweepstakes random drawing. There is no limit to the number of entries a WW member can receive via the refer a friend method of entry. If a friend signs up via the referral link outside of the Sweepstakes Period, no entries will be earned.
- ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: You may earn an entry by hand printing your first and last name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, date of birth and e-mail address on a plain piece of 3”x 5” paper. Mail your entry in an envelope no larger than #10 (business-size envelope) with sufficient postage affixed to mail to: Invite a Friend Miraval Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 7752, Melville, NY 11775-7752. Mail in entries must be postmarked by September 30, 2021 and received by October 7, 2021 to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per envelope. Entries must contain all information to be eligible, otherwise the entry is void. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected entries, or entries not received in time for the random drawing.
Entries earned through each of the above methods will be referred to as “Entries”.
4. GRAND PRIZE, AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Grand Prize (1): A 4-day/3-night trip for winner and a guest to winner’s choice of one of three Miraval resorts. Hotel stay will be awarded in the form of a Miraval hotel voucher good for a three (3) night stay in one of three resorts, with all meals and non-alcoholic beverages included, a spa treatment per guest, choice of one (1) culinary experience per guest, unlimited daily participation on signature wellbeing offerings, and complimentary transportation to and from closest major airport/hotel. Also included in the prize is round trip economy air transportation for winner and guest from major airport closest to winner to destination city and $690, awarded as a check to help offset income tax implications and additional travel expenses. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $4,140. The winner is responsible for all applicable taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with prize not specified herein as being awarded. Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion of prize) with a prize of comparable or greater value if prize is unavailable for any reason. Limit one (1) prize per person.
5. GRAND PRIZE RULES: Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Grand Prize winner and guest must have valid travel documents prior to departure (i.e., REAL ID, passport or other TSA-approved ID; visit www.tsa.gov for a list of TSA-approved IDs). Seat selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. Certain restrictions apply including black-out dates. Winner must have booked trip and must travel by October 17,2022, or prize will be forfeited. Travel must be round trip. In the event the Grand Prize winner lives within a 150-mile radius of the resort they choose, round trip ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no additional compensation will be provided for air transportation portion of prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen travel vouchers or certificates. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, tips, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, entertainment and transfers, are the Grand Prize winner’s sole responsibility. All travelers must also pass any required medical testing and comply with any requirements, at any time, that may be required or recommended by any government agency, airline, hotel or Sponsor, including without limitation, passing one or more COVID-19 antigen and screening tests, and testing negative for COVID-19 and/or having applicable vaccines. Travelers may also be required to execute any assumption of risk and/or other documents relating to COVID-19 or he/she may not be permitted to travel or stay at the hotel. Grand Prize winner’s guest must be 18 years or older at time of travel. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable or cancelled for reasons out of Sponsor’s control. Grand Prize winner will be responsible for any other costs or expenses associated with the prize, including payment of applicable federal, state and local income taxes. In the event the Grand Prize winner or his/her guest engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner or his/her guest home with no further compensation to the Grand Prize winner.
6. RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected on or about October 8, 2021 from among all eligible Entries received/postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received/postmarked during the Sweepstakes. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability Release and except where prohibited, publicity release (“Declaration”) within three (3) days of notification in order to be confirmed as the winner. If the potential winner fails to return the completed Declaration within three (3) days, Declaration is returned as undeliverable, entrant shall be deemed to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Declaration will be sent via email. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Administrator will make three (3) rounds of attempts to alternates to award the prizes (if necessary). After three (3) rounds of attempts to alternates, the prize will go unawarded.
8. GENERAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator. Decisions of Administrator/Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. All Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address inputted/submitted at the time of Entry/associated with entrant’s WW membership. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes if any aspect of the Sweepstakes becomes technically corrupted, and award the Grand Prize in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received/postmarked prior to cancellation. The Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Sweepstakes process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor and its agencies and each party’s respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prizes. All entrants hereby release Sponsor, Administrator and Hyatt Corporation and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, agencies, and any of their employees (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Indemnitees"), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Sweepstakes Indemnitees due to or arising out of their participation in the Sweepstakes, or use of prize, or use of their name, or likeness. Entrants and winner and guest assume all liability for any injury, death, loss or damage of any kind caused by, or claimed to be caused by, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, misuse or redemption of prize won, or participation in any prize-related activities. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: 1) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final. Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or announcement of prize or in the administration of the Sweepstakes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in New York and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state and federal courts in New York.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Prize is awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind by Sponsor and Administrator, express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all guarantees and warrantees on prize that are goods or services are subject to the manufacturer’s or service provider’s terms and conditions, and winner agree to look solely to said manufacturer or service provider for any such guarantee or warranty claim.
10. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor and its designees shall have the right and permission to use entrant’s name and/or picture and/or likeness or biographical information or voice and address, for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without any further compensation, consideration, permission or notification except where prohibited by law.
11. WINNER: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, by 10/30/21, to: Invite a Friend Miraval Sweepstakes, c/o Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (Attn: VL), 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747. Winners list will be sent after all prizes have been awarded.
12. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is WW North America Holdings, LLC., 675 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10010. The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.