How to sync your device to automatically track sleep in the WW app
Just like recording your weight and food, tracking your sleep can be a powerful wellness tool. Knowing how much sleep you get and when you’re getting it can show you what’s working—and what’s not—giving you the power to make healthy changes that improve your shut-eye.
Now, WW is making it even easier to track your sleep by syncing your sleep data from your wearable device or app with the WW app!
The WW app supports Apple Health, Fitbit, and Withings.
To connect your device to track your sleep, follow these steps:
- From the WW app home screen, tap into the Sleep feature.
- Tap the “Connect device or app” button on the Sleep dashboard.
- Choose the device you want to sync.
Or, you can do this:
- From the app home screen, tap the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Tap the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Under "Settings" tap "Device."
- Select your device.
Already have your device set up to sync your activity data with the WW app? Great! It will automatically start syncing your sleep data.