Just like recording your weight and food, tracking your sleep can be a powerful wellness tool. Knowing how much sleep you get and when you’re getting it can show you what’s working—and what’s not—giving you the power to make healthy changes that improve your shut-eye.
To help you get the shut-eye you need, we recently launched a new sleep feature on the WW app. Use the space to track your sleep daily (so that you can learn what your sleep patterns are) and discover science-backed techniques that will help you build healthier sleep habits over time.
Now, WW is making it even easier to track your sleep! Starting July 2020, you'll be able to sync sleep data from your wearable device or app with the WW app to automatically track your sleep. The WW app supports Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings, and Misfit devices and apps.
To connect your device to track your sleep, follow these steps:
- From the WW app home screen, tap into the Sleep feature.
- Tap the “Connect device or app” button on the Sleep dashboard.
- Choose the device you want to sync.
Alternatively, you can follow these steps:
- From the app home screen, tap the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Tap the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Activity / Sleep settings
- Tap Device
- Select your device.
Already have your device set up to sync your activity data with the WW app? Great! It will automatically start syncing your sleep data. Here's to better zzz's!