Because we send you a new Monthly Pass Card in the mail each month you are required to provide us with a valid shipping address during the sign up process. If we are unable to verify your shipping address our system is designed to stop the subscription process from continuing.Please note that if you select the check box to make your shipping address the same as your bill to address it will input the information exactly as it is written in the billing address section. Please double check that your address information is typed in the correct format before continuing with the sign up / switch process.
- * If you have an apartment number or any other identifier that should be included, please add it
- * If you are abbreviating your address try spelling out the entire address and vice versa
- * Check that your zip code is in the standard format and does not include the zip code + 4
- * There should be no spaces before or after the zip code
- * Check that you have put the proper spacing between your house / apt number and street address
- * Check for words that are not spelled correctly
- * If you live in a city like St. Paul or St. Louis, please type "Saint" instead of "St.
If you have checked your address and you feel it is entered correctly and is a valid address, please visit the USPS website at http://www.usps.com/ for more information. We use the United States Postal Service to verify your address. If you require immediate assistance contact them by phone at:
1-800-ASK-USPS® or (800) 275-8777
You can also contact customer service for additional assistance.