Full Terms and Conditions for our Satisfaction Guarantee and How to Claim
At Weight Watchers, we’re so confident that you’ll love what you find at our meetings or with our Online Plan that we’ll promise to give you your money back if you’re not satisfied.
All we ask you to do is give yourself 2 weeks from when you join, follow the Weight Watchers Plan and come to your meeting each week if you’re a meetings member, or log-in a minimum of once per week, if you’re an online subscriber. It’s that simple.
If, at the end of these two weeks, you’re not satisfied, just let us know and we’ll give you your money back. No quibbles.
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the Weight Watchers’ Satisfaction Guarantee:
1. The Satisfaction Guarantee is available to individuals who join Weight Watchers meetings or Weight Watchers online in England, Scotland, Wales, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man on or after 16th February 2016 with a minimum weight loss goal of 7lbs.
2. The Satisfaction Guarantee is not available with Weight Watchers Healthcare, Referral Scheme, Weight Watchers At Work, other corporate partnerships or Weight Watchers At Home.
3. If after 2 weeks of joining Weight Watchers you are not satisfied, you will be entitled to obtain a refund of your fees, provided you meet the requirements contained in these Terms.
4. Please note that the refund is limited to membership or subscription fees paid (i.e. any joining fee, prepaid plan fees, weekly fees, monthly fees and/or subscription fees). It is not available in connection with any products that you may purchase from Weight Watchers.
5. Weight Watchers meetings members: following your initial weigh in, you agree to follow the Weight Watchers programme for 2 full and consecutive weeks. This means that you must attend a meeting every week, a total of 3 consecutive meetings including the week of joining.
6. Weight Watchers Online subscribers: you agree to follow the Weight Watchers programme for 2 full and consecutive weeks. You must log in a minimum of once per week during the 2 week period, recording your weight when you do so.
7. The Department of Health regard a weight loss of up to 2lbs per week as compatible with good medical and nutritional practice. If the only reason why you are dissatisfied with Weight Watchers is that you would have liked to have lost more than 4lb in your first two weeks with Weight Watchers, then you will not be entitled to a refund of your fees - refunds will not be given if you have lost 4lbs or more during your 2 week membership /subscription period.
8. How to claim a refund of your fees:
Meeting members, please:
Download a Refund Request Form here.
Complete the form and send it to our Customers Services team at Weight Watchers House, St Peters Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7QZ
Be sure to enclose all information and materials requested on this form to ensure we can process your refund as quickly as possible.
Online members, please email our Customers Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the following information:
Your full name.
Your telephone number.
Reason for refund request.
9. Claims for refunds made and/or received by us more than 28 days after the date that you joined Weight Watchers will not be eligible for a refund.
10. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that correct and sufficient postage is paid. Claims submitted with insufficient postage will have the postage deficit and Royal Mail surcharge deducted from their refund. If the total refund becomes a negative figure, no refund will be issued.
11. Weight Watchers UK Ltd will not be liable for and accepts no responsibility for any claims lost, damaged or delayed in the post or any claims incompletely received. Proof of posting does not constitute proof of delivery.
12. Provided that you have satisfied these Terms our team will cancel your Weight Watchers account and refund all membership or subscription fees paid without any fuss. If you joined Weight Watchers Online, we will refund the fees directly to the card used for your original purchase. All other refunds will be made by cheque made payable to the member’s name. All refunds will be made in pounds sterling.
13. Please allow 28 days to receive your refund from receipt by us of a valid claim.
14. Please note that no refunds can be processed in a meeting.
15. Your statutory rights are not affected.