Connect Groups | WW UK
Connect Groups are a great way to take your Connect conversations and relationships even further. Use them to inspire healthy habits and provide support to other members with similar interests and on common paths. We’ve created groups based on the following categories:
- Food (Groups: vegan, vegetarian, foodies, recipes, kitchen novices, menu prep)
- Identity (Groups: students, new mums, brides/grooms, here for health, ww bros)
- Journey (Groups: newbies, goal setting, blue dot challenge, maintaining)
- Activity (Groups: running, walking, gym, hula hooping, new to activity)
- Mindset (Groups: gratitude, mindfulness, get back on track)
- Hobbies (Groups: pet owners, crafty corner, fashionistas, travel, book club)
To join: tap “Find a Group,” then tap on the category you’re interested in, or just type in the group name you’re looking for in the search bar within the “Find a Group” section of the app.
To leave: go to the Connect Groups Info page by tapping “info” on the top right of your Connect Group feed. Once there, you can leave any of your groups by tapping “Leave group.”
To post, tap the posting banner at the top of the feed within the group.
You can like a group post by tapping the heart icon at the bottom of each post or by double-tapping the post.
Comment by tapping the word bubble icon at the bottom of each post.
If you post in a group, it won’t show in your profile, Trending, New, or Following tabs on Connect. The group post will remain private to group members only.
Your Group Admin will help spark conversations throughout the week. Feel free to ask them about any group topics. For programme-related, technical, account or billing concerns, please reach out to 24/7 online Coach or tag @WWSupportUK on Connect.
We’re always accepting applications for Group Admins. Please email email@example.com.
Please share ideas for new groups by creating a post with the idea and tagging @wwsupportuk. We also encourage you to keep using hashtags within Connect.
To report a member’s comment, on iOS swipe left and on Android do a long press to report. To report a member’s post, click on the three dot menu and tap “Report Inappropriate.”