Weight Watchers’ New Bakes Cookbook Twists Traditional Recipes
March 2018: Global wellness company, Weight Watchers, has launched a sweet addition to it’s cook-book range, Bakes. With its own unique twist to traditional recipes, there is a delicious range of cakes and pastries that won’t scupper your healthy eating plan.
With Weight Watchers nothing is off the menu, so you can enjoy a range of sweet treats as part of a healthy diet.
To help reduce the amount of sugars and fats, Weight Watchers has used a few unusual ingredients in its recipes and they may not be the first thing you would think about when it comes to baking. Not only are these ingredients a great healthy substitute, you won’t even notice a difference in the flavour.
Some of the quirky substitutes you’ll find to create a healthier bake include:
- Tinned beans and pulses, such as black beans and cannelloni beans are a great substitute for flour and they help give the cake a moist texture.
- Fruit and vegetable purees add sweetness to your cakes which means you use less sugar.
- Oats instead of flour increases the nutritional factor of your bakes.
- Honey is a great alternative to sugar. It contains more nutrients and is sweeter than granulated sugar, so you can use less of it and get the same results.
- Wholemeal flour gives bakes a slightly denser texture and increases the fibre content.
Bakes cook-book offers mouth-watering range of bakes to try, whether it’s tea with friends or a special occasion. So, what are you waiting for – get baking!
Available exclusively in Weight Watchers meetings across the UK and online at www.weightwatchersshop.co.uk.
For more information, images or any recipes, please contact April Denver firstname.lastname@example.org