1 x 3 second spray(s)
3 small, (400g), ends trimmed, coarsely grated
3 individual, ends trimmed, finely chopped
Fresh flat-leaf parsley
¼ cup(s), finely chopped
Reduced-fat ricotta cheese
Reduced fat feta cheese
120 g, crumbled
Grated parmesan cheese
5 medium, separated
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Spray a 25cm x 15cm loaf tin with oil. Line base and sides with baking paper and set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat and spray with oil. Add zucchini and onions and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Add nutmeg, flour and parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper. Carefully fold through ricotta, feta and parmesan.
- In a seperate bowl, beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff peaks form. Fold through egg yolks to combine.
- Combine egg mixture and zucchini mixture together using a large metal spoon. Transfer mixture to prepared tin and bake in pre-heated oven for 50-55 minutes, or until golden and cooked through when tested with a skewer.
- Set aside to cool for 10 minutes before removing from tin and slicing. Serve with a simple green salad tossed with a fat-free dressing.