Vegan sushi bowls
250 g, rinsed, drained
Rice wine vinegar
3 tsp, thinly sliced
2 large, peeled into ribbons
1 large, peeled into ribbons
175 g, frozen, shelled
1 medium, thinly sliced
1 tsp, black variety
- Cook rice following packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, combine 2 tablespoons vinegar, agave and sliced ginger in a shallow dish. Add carrot and cucumber and toss to combine. Set aside to pickle for 10 minutes. Drain and discard ginger.
- Boil, steam or microwave edamame until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water and drain.
- Combine oil, soy sauce, wasabi and remaining vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Divide rice between bowls and top with pickled vegetables, capsicum, edamame and pickled ginger. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and drizzle with dressing to serve.